Here are just a few reasons why customers choose to add lighting to their landscapes:
- SECURITY: It is a proven fact that a well-lit landscape will deter potential intruders by eliminating dark areas around the property. Outdoor lighting also allows the homeowner and neighbors to see and identify potential intruders.
- BEAUTY: Landscape lighting completes a well landscaped yard or business. A well-lit landscape will highlight textures that cannot be seen in normal daylight, creating an ambiance unlike any other. Also, architectural features of the home like brick or stone can be highlighted to create stunning curb appeal.
- LIVING SPACE: Outdoor lighting extends the time spent outside. Now outdoor patios, pools, kitchens, and play areas provide space for entertainment long after the sun goes down. The wide array of lighting to choose from lends to the atmosphere you want for you and your guest to enjoy.
- SAFETY: Hazards such as steps, changes in walking surfaces or elevation, and even toys or other items in a walkway can be avoided with properly placed landscape lighting.
Types of Lighting
- Line Voltage
- Low Voltage
- Bullet Fixtures
- Canister Fixtures
- Pathway & Area Light Fixtures
- Box Light Fixtures
- Spot & Flood Lights
- Well Lights
- Hardscape Step & Deck Lighting